Our childcare facility promotes:
- A holistic approach to children and their right to develop and play
- A play-based, child-centred, quality learning environment
- Partnership with parents, who are the primary educators of children
- Recognition of the value of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Equal access to early years care and education for all children regardless of race, gender, nationality or family status
Our curriculums are based on the Principles of Aistear, the HighScope Approach and Siolta Standards. We are members of Early Childhood Ireland, Barnardos and implement HSE/Dept regulations.
- Babyroom (3 to 18 months)
- Toddler Room (18 months to 2.5 years)
- Playgroup (2.5 years to 3.5 years)
- Preschool (3.5 years to school-going age)
- Afterschool (4 to 12 years)
- Out of school facility during the summer holiday
The children can avail of our large bright play areas where they may play, explore and interact with each other.Our garden provides separate areas for different age groups. A variety of climbing frames, raised and lowered sandpits, sensory music area, water wall and our our log bus to name but a few!
- Sessional care up to (3.5 hour)
- Part-time care (up to 5 hours)
- All-day care (8.30 am to 6 pm)
- Hot meals are provided every day for all day and after-school children. This service is also available to Part-time children on request.
We provide subsidised childcare to those eligible under the CSS, TEC schemes and ECCE free preschool childcare under the scheme. Services include:
- CSS: In receipt of Social Welfare benefits.
- TEC: Supported care for training courses CETS, participants on CE schemes and for Afterschools ASCC.
- ECCE: Free preschool child care
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 6 pm