- Operating from the principles of community education we encourage people to continue or restart the process of learning and self education, providing courses which enhance personal, social, organisational skills and community development We run a number of programmes including;
- KITE – Return to Work/Education course. This is a FETAC Level 4 Certificate Course in Employment Skills.
- Participants can progress from this Programme to employment or to continuing Education at post-Leaving Cert and at 3rd level.
- This Solas funded programme supports people who wish to return to the work-force after a period of unemployment or caring duties. Over 40 weeks learners gain skills in a range of areas such as
- Food and Nutrition
- Specific skills training, e.g. First Aid, Food Hygiene
- Organic Gardening
- CV preparation
- Interview skills
- Personal development.
KITE courses operate from Sept. to June each Academic Year.
For further details please contact Trish, Josephine, Nora at (062) 52688